inktale translation & consultancy is looking for qualified forensic accounting translators to join an existing team of linguists. candidates will offer at least one of the following languages apart from your native language: chinese, english, lao, thai, japanese, korean, vietnamese, indonesian, arabic, romanian, dutch, polish, greek, spanish, french, russian, german.
the role will involve translating and proofreading documents, post-editing and review from the forensic accounting sector. candidates will be required to provide feedback and must also demonstrate an understanding of and aptitude for working within a fast-past international environment.
who we are
inktale translation & consultancy provides comprehensive language solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. inktale provides a full array of language and business support services worldwide, including translation and interpreting services, training on foreign norms and cultural quirks, business consultancy services and exhibition services. with presence in both shanghai and london, and an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, inktale invites you to make the journey with us. visit our website www.inktale.co.uk for more information.
• degree-level education in the applicable language
• ma in translation studies (desirable but not essential)
• proven track record in the forensic accounting translation (2 years minimum)
• excellent source language understanding
• excellent english language skills
• impeccable eye for detail
• good written/verbal communication
• ability to maintain professionalism in all situations
• flexibility and ability to work to a deadline
• ability to work well both alone and in a team of translators
• ambition and a desire to learn and progress
• good microsoft office and internet skills
• familiarity with translation memory software
• overseas education or work experience will be a plus
• on-going training and support
• be part of a growing and reputable international company
• opportunity to join inktale permanently
please send your cv, along with your cover letter, and rates to us. shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our team.
please note: the subject line of your cv should read: “your language pair-name-location of residency-years of experience” e.g. “englishspanish-sharon mcallen-australia-3”