Customer Service Associate客服
join our growing team and be the global face of our organization by assisting guests. we are looking for an experienced customer service professional to take care of our english-speaking customers by email, phone and chat. this is a full-time position responsible for leading all of our global customer service efforts. future growth and responsibility will be available for strong performers.
relevant experience is required for this role and needs to be demonstrated during the interview process.
lost plate food tours
we offer culinary tours in china, cambodia and usa that take guests to eat authentic food where locals eat while creating an unforgettable experience. the goal is that each guest is able to learn about the food they are eating while getting a taste (literally) for the local culture. we do all of this while providing a fun and professional experience that our guests will remember forever.
• have a minimum of one-year customer service experience in both written and spoken english.
• are fun, enthusiastic & outgoing and ready to be a brand ambassador for our company.
• are not bored by repetitive work and get excited helping people.
• are tech savvy and able to quickly build expertise in multiple software platforms.
• suggest new processes to make our operation more efficient and pioneer those changes with little supervision.
• enjoy working independently.
• answer all incoming emails, phone calls and chats from english speaking customers.
• use online software platforms to create and manage reservations for guests.
• send daily email reminder and thank-you emails to all guests.
• manage tour inventory and communicate updates to guides in each of our locations.
• proactively contact prospective customers to help them with their booking.
• oversee and manage multi-day trip booking details and follow-up with guests often.
• exercise the highest level of customer service and support to our customers by treating them like royalty.
• maintain a perfect customer satisfaction score based on customer surveys and feedback.
hours and compensation
• monday through friday, 10am-7pm. some weekends and holidays may be required.
• monthly salary between 5000-7000 rmb based on location and experience.
• 15 paid days off per year, in addition to public holidays.
• annual performance-based bonus and salary review.
• we’re currently a remote team, which means working from home is a perk you will enjoy.
• a fun, open and international environment where your ideas matter and your hard work is rewarded.
• send an email to us with the following:
o write a letter to a potential customer and tell them why they should join a lost plate food tour, in english.
o your english resume.