Food Tour Designer/吃货定制美食路线（已下线）
join our growing team and play an integral role as lost plate expands our product mix. this full-time role will be responsible for developing and improving our food tours in existing and new markets. it requires a unique ability to research and find gems hidden within a city, a strong understanding of our customer’s expectations, and frequent travel.
relevant experience is required for this role and needs to be demonstrated during the interview process.
lost plate food tours
we offer culinary tours in china, cambodia and usa that take guests to eat authentic food where locals eat while creating an unforgettable experience. the goal is that each guest is able to learn about the food they are eating while getting a taste (literally) for the local culture. we do all of this while providing a fun and professional experience that our guests will remember forever.
• have at least 2 years of relevant experience developing experiences or products, preferably in the travel industry and in an overseas or international working environment.
• are a native chinese speaker with a professional level of spoken and written english.
• can quickly navigate the food scene in any chinese city like the back of your hand.
• understand how food is commonly prepared in different parts of the world and what will impress foreigners/tourists.
• were born to explore and have a passion for helping others do the same by creating life-changing experiences for travelers.
• enjoys uncovering the history of food and local neighborhoods.
• are obsessed with researching potential tour routes and tour stops until the final product is nothing less than perfect.
• appreciates trial-by-error learning.
• value quality more than anything else.
• gain full expertise and knowledge about local restaurants in each lost plate location that align with our typical tour products.
• research and design food tours in lost plate’s new and existing markets from scratch.
• understand competitor products and customer expectations to create products that position lost plate as a market leader.
• curate and customize food tour products in each city based on client requirements.
• design all logistical elements of each tour and manage the relationships with our partner restaurants.
• constantly innovate to find alternative tour stops and evolve our product mix.
• work with sales, marketing and training teams to execute a complete finished product.
• flexible working environment with opportunity to work from home periodically.
• all public holidays plus 15 days paid days off per year (which increases annually).
• a fun, open and international environment where your ideas matter and your hard work is rewarded.
• travel will be necessary and may be be often.
hours & compensation
• monday through friday, some weekends and holidays may be required.
• compensation based on experience.
• target driven bonuses based on results (after probation).
• annual bonus and salary increase based on performance.