do you want to join a fun and ambitious international team? keen to to get first-hand experience through working alongside the general manager? you will be dealing with a variety of interesting projects, both in china and internationally, such as translations, interpreting assignments, voice-over recordings, subtitling, etc. we basically deal with any language service which our clients require and that means that no project is like the other and therefore life here is never boring. furthermore, you will be dealing with the whole project cycle which means the success of each project is in your hands. what makes it even more interesting is that you might have the opportunity to get involved with other fun projects on the side.
it is a challenging role which requires common sense, taking pleasure in being busy and enjoying multi-tasking to complete all tasks in hand. also, good computer literacy is key and you should be eager to strengthen and develop your personal and technical skills. one of the most important attributes you can bring to this role is to stay calm when times are busy. the translation industry is very vibrant and often things happen all at once which is exactly what makes it exciting.
responsibilities will include:
· assisting gm on daily work
· building up the necessary external relationship
· planning and execution of events to promote the services of the company's to external clients;
· development and creation of marketing collateral;
· new project development and post-project operation.
· ad-hoc projects
· translation project management
· excellent organisation skills
· linguistic skills with the ability to assess quality and completeness of translations in any language
· strong oral and written english skills;
· experience of working with senior management
· excellent time manager
· ability to work under pressure
· good ms office skills
· ability to work on own initiative
it would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
· experienced user of trados, incl. multiterm, xbench and other functions
· overseas education background
· experience in marketing, training or events
what makes us different? inktale has a culture of hard-work and fun which is created by the fantastic international group of people we have working here. everybody is very welcoming and helpful, especially when times are busy. always entertaining are our pizza, ice-cream, take-away deliveries or friday plus events which pop up from time to time. staff also enjoy a number of great benefits. we operate a loyalty plus scheme which gives you more and more perks from year to year.
this is, of course, the fun side of inktale. as a fast-growing and very ambitious company there are also a lot of career progression possibilities for anybody who wants to progress and build a career within and outside translation. we like to promote from within and many long serving members of staff have made their way from starting as a project coordinator (or even intern) to becoming a project manager, senior project manager, assistant team manager, team manager, etc. we provide a lot of tailored training and if you are up for it we want to make you our next success story!
if you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now – we’re looking forward to hearing from you!